This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2021.6.x, 2021.5.x, 2021.4.x, 2021.3.x, 2021.2.x, 2021.1.x, 2021.0.x, 2019.8.x, 2019.7.x, 2019.5.x, 2019.4.x, 2019.3.x, 2019.2.x, 2019.1.x, 2019.0.x, 2018.1.x, 2017.3.x, 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.9.0
Choria Sysctl Data Plugin
This plugin can retrieve a value from a sysctl variable to be used in agents and discovery.
Add the agent and client:
mcollective::plugin_classes: - mcollective_data_sysctl
Sample usage to select all machines where ipv4 forwarding is enabled:
$ mco find -S "sysctl('net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding').value=1"
This plugin works on all systems where sysctl(8) is installed as
/sbin/sysctl such as Linux, *BSD, etc.
Change history for
- Initial release as part of the Choria Project
- Updated packaging metadata to build for RHEL7 and Ubuntu Trusty (MCOP-48, MCOP-224)
- Rewrite and release plugin (19205)
- choria/mcollective (>= 0.4.0 < 2.0.0)
Copyright 2018 R.I.Pienaar <email@example.com> Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.