This version is compatible with:
- Puppet Enterprise 2017.2.x, 2017.1.x, 2016.5.x, 2016.4.x
- Puppet >= 4.7.0 < 5.0.0
This module has been deprecated by its author since Jan 18th 2019.
Start using this module
This module is a component of the System Integrity Management Platform, a compliance-management framework built on Puppet.
If you find any issues, they can be submitted to our JIRA.
Please excuse us as we transition this code into the public domain.
Downloads, discussion, and patches are still welcome!
- Thu Jul 06 2017 Liz Nemsick firstname.lastname@example.org - 6.0.1-0
- Update puppet dependency and remove OBE pe dependency in metadata.json
- Tue Jan 17 2017 Nick Markowski email@example.com - 6.0.0-0
- Updated global catalysts
- Strong typed
- Updated pki scheme; application certs now managed in /etc/pki/simp_apps/jenkins/x509
- Thu Dec 01 2016 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 6.0.0-0
- Updated to use the environment-aware rsync in SIMP 6
- Mon Nov 21 2016 Chris Tessmer email@example.com - 5.0.0-0
- Compliance map removal and general houskeeping
- Fri Nov 18 2016 Chris Tessmer firstname.lastname@example.org - 5.0.0-0
- Updated to deconflicted simp_apache module
- Updated to compliance_markup version 2
- Tue Nov 15 2016 Liz Nemsick email@example.com - 4.1.2-0
- Updated iptables dependency version
- Thu Feb 19 2015 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-6
- Migrated to the new 'simp' environment.
- Fri Jan 16 2015 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 4.1.0-5
- Changed puppet-server requirement to puppet
- Thu Dec 04 2014 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-4
- Updated to properly handle the SSL protocols in Apache. We now add a
- if one is warranted and just keep the entry if it starts with a + a minus or is 'all'.
- Fri Oct 17 2014 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 4.1.0-3
- CVE-2014-3566: Updated protocols to mitigate POODLE.
- Mon Sep 01 2014 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-2
- Updated to support the new LDAP options in Hiera properly.
- Support using all LDAP servers in failover mode.
- Fri May 16 2014 Kendall Moore email@example.com - 4.1.0-1
- Updated apache manifest to convert SSL cipher suite into an array and updated the corresponding apache template.
- Tue May 13 2014 Steven Sylvester firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-1
- Changed log file permissions and ownership to ensure web service can run properly.
- Mon Mar 10 2014 Nick Markowski email@example.com - 4.1.0-0
- Changed top scope variable refs to hiera lookups.
- Sat Mar 01 2014 Kendall Moore firstname.lastname@example.org - 4.1.0-0
- Cleaned up manifests to pass all lint tests.
- Added rspec tests for test coverage.
- Thu Feb 13 2014 Kendall Moore email@example.com - 2.0.2-12
- Converted all boolean strings to native booleans.
- Mon Oct 07 2013 Kendall Moore firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.2-11
- Updated all erb templates to properly scope variables.
- Wed Sep 25 2013 Trevor Vaughan email@example.com - 2.0.2-10
- Removed hard coded simp.dev attribute in the LDAP configuration.
- Added the ability to easily disable rsync'd plugins.
- Mon Aug 05 2013 Trevor Vaughan firstname.lastname@example.org - 2.0.2-9
- Moved the default temp directory that Jenkins uses since it conflicts with the security settings for /tmp.
- Fri Jul 26 2013 Adam Yohrling email@example.com - 2.0.2-8
- Added support for setting the heap size and perm size for Jenkins.
- Mon Feb 25 2013 Maintenance 2.0.2-7
- Added a call to $::rsync_timeout to the rsync call since it is now required.
- Added +ExportCertData to SSLOptions.
- Thu Jun 07 2012 Maintenance 2.0.2-6
- Ensure that Arrays in templates are flattened.
- Call facts as instance variables.
- Moved mit-tests to /usr/share/simp...
- Updated pp files to better meet Puppet's recommended style guide.
- Mon Mar 12 2012 Maintenance 2.0.2-1
- Updated cucumber tests.
- Added a subscribe on /etc/pki/cacerts to the keystore building exec so that it would rebuild when the keys are updated.
- Reformatted to meet the Puppet Labs coding guide.
- Update how plugins are handeled through puppet.
- Improved test stubs.
- Fri Jan 13 2012 Maintenance 2.0.1-2
- Updates to the Jenkins tests.
- Mon Dec 26 2011 Maintenance 2.0.1-1
- Updated the spec file to not require a separate file list.
- Tue Nov 08 2011 Maintenance 2.0.1-0
- Added the first cut at cucumber tests.
- Now pick up the passed header address when rewriting the header.
- The ending slash on jenkins is now optional
- Mon Oct 10 2011 Maintenance 2.0.0-1
- Modified all multi-line exec statements to act as defined on a single line to address bugs in puppet 2.7.5
- Sat Jun 18 2011 Maintenance 2.0.0-0
- Initial module offering.
pupmod-simp-jenkins - A Puppet Module for managing the Jenkins CI Server -- Per Section 105 of the Copyright Act of 1976, these works are not entitled to domestic copyright protection under US Federal law. The US Government retains the right to pursue copyright protections outside of the United States. The United States Government has unlimited rights in this software and all derivatives thereof, pursuant to the contracts under which it was developed and the License under which it falls. --- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.