This project is no longer developed. Use ptomulik-backports instead.
package_settings to older versions of Puppet.
package resource has a
package_settings feature and property in Puppet
3.5.0 and later. The property, however, is missing in older puppet versions.
This module brings the
package_settings feature back to any older version of
Puppet if it doesn't have one.
You must enable pluginsync in your
package_settings put the following line in front of your package
package_settings, your provider should implement at least these
It may also optionally implement the following methods:
The project is held at github:
- https://github.com/ptomulik/puppet-backport_package_settings Issue reports, patches, pull requests are welcome!
2016-09-16 Pawel Tomulik firstname.lastname@example.org
- release 0.0.3
- swich project to discontinued state
- update Gemfile to work with more rubies
- update .travis.yml (more environments, all branches)
- switch from Modulefile to metadata.json 2014-01-21 Pawel Tomulik email@example.com
- release 0.0.2
- Fixed a bug in package/package_settings (implicit argument passing of super...) 2014-01-18 Pawel Tomulik firstname.lastname@example.org
- release 0.0.1
- initial commit
backport_package_settings - backport package_settings property of the package resource to older versions of puppet Copyright (C) 2014 Paweł Tomulik <email@example.com>. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.