Install, configure, and manage mongodb a yum repo.
This module currently only supports RHEL/CentOS/Fedora.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Jason Cochard firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log tickets and issues at our Projects site
2013-03-13 - 2.0.0
- Total module rewrite using stdlib and local yum repo for install
2012-12-17 - 1.1.1
- Patch for service name. Parameter was incorrectly set. bpholt provided fix.
2012-11-29 - 1.0.0
- First release, only supports RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- Latest three versions of mongod from 10-gen repo allowed as version inputs
- UNSET version (default) will install the latest version from 10-gen
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 3.2.0)