Cisco OpenConnect VPN client
released Oct 26th 2017
This version is compatible with:
- , ,
Start using this module
Add this module to your Puppetfile:
Learn more about managing modules with a Puppetfilemod 'gdsoperations-openconnect', '1.2.2'
gdsoperations/openconnect — version 1.2.2 Oct 26th 2017
Puppet module for Cisco OpenConnect VPN clients.
2017-10-26 Release 1.2.2
- Add ability to remove all resources using "ensure" parameter
2016-11-09 Release 1.2.1
- Fix bug vpnc package version on Debian
2016-10-31 Release 1.2.0
- Stop testing against Puppet 2.7
- Add 'version' parameter
2016-08-26 Release 1.1.0
- Update the versions tested to use ruby 2.0.0 and 2.1.0
- Add the
proxyparameter. Code submitted by @joerayme
- Add the
authgroupparameter. Code submitted by @marianschmotzer
- Add basic support for using the module on Centos. Code submitted by @marianschmotzer
- Convert module from Modulefile to metadata.json
2014-04-08 Release 1.0.0
- Log to syslog instead of STDOUT/STDERR to
hasrestartso that argument changes get picked up.
- Removed some empty directories from the repo (shouldn't affect anyone).
2014-03-10 Release 0.0.6
- Added servercert param for SHA1 fingerprint of trusted server's SSL cert. Thanks to @AbleCoder
- Fix a deprecation warning from rspec-puppet.
2013-07-03 Release 0.0.5
- Attempt to remove dep warnings from Modulefile.
2013-07-03 Release 0.0.4
- Fix typo in Modulefile dependency list.
2013-07-03 Release 0.0.3
- Relax stdlib dependency to 3.x
2013-07-03 Release 0.0.2
- Change logic and default for dnsupdate.
2013-07-03 Release 0.0.1
- Intial release.
- Extracted from GOV.UK codebase @ f93b1f7.
- puppetlabs/stdlib (>= 3.0.0 <5.0.0)
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2013 puppet Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.